The best way to temporarily deactivate your campaign is to contact your account manager.
The FAVI system is protected against short-term server failures and if the system detects a large drop in the XML feed, it keeps the original number of products in the cache and does not exclude the products from the campaign.
In case you would like to terminate cooperation, please contact your account manager or send an email.
Cooperation is terminated by agreement or unilateral termination by the client. Campaign can be turned off without previous notice. The last monthly invoice will be issued after the end of the current month and sent to your email as usual.
FAVI reserves the right to restrict or suspend collaboration due to the following reasons:
- If you provide information in the XML file that does not correspond to the information on your site, for example: if product availability is stated incorrectly, if the price given does not match the price on your shop’s website, if the product categories are incorrect or insufficiently named, if product pictures do not correspond to the product link, and so on.
- If the XML feed is not available for daily download and refresh from other IP addresses
- If the invoices are not paid by their due date
- If the services provided by your site are judged to be of bad quality. This can damage the reputation of FAVI, especially in regards to customer complaints.
- If we don’t receive a response within 48 hours after the alert notification was sent. Alerts are sent out promptly upon the identification of the aforementioned problems, or if there are any other obstacles that are seen as having affected the quality of cooperation.
It is necessary to have a separate registration for each country, as the systems operate separately. Use the standard form to register. Links for adding a shop can be found here:
- CZ – Shop registration on FAVI.cz
- SK – Shop registration on FAVI.sk
- PL – Shop registration on FAVI.pl
- HU – Shop registration on FAVI.hu
- RO – Shop registration on FAVI.ro
- HR – Shop registration on FAVI.hr
- SE – Shop registration on FAVI.se
- IT – Shop registration on FAVI.it
- UK – Shop registration FAVI.co.uk
The XML feed must be delivered fully translated in the given language and with appropriate prices. Url addresses should lead to the version of the e-shop that is also in that language. Your account manager will contact you after registration.